Our team are passionate advocates for working with individuals and families to promote, support and enhance independence, social inclusion and community participation as much as possible and enjoys the challenge of implementing and building capacity for future community inclusion, for all people with disabilities.
Supporting Each Other helps enable clients to confidently interact with people who understand and care about them while helping their families be involved in the day to day activities of their lives.
We’ve also just launched the Out’N’About Program means we travel around regional Victoria to provide access to important support services for people with a disability.
Some of the services we offer:
- Personal Care and home care
- Travel companionship (including medical travel)
- Transport to access daily activities
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, education and at work, including personal care and community access
- Supported independent living includes personal care and other assistance to live in a more independent environment
- Improving the health and wellbeing of our clients through nutrition and diet reviews and exercise programs
- Increasing our clients’ social and community participation through Out’N’About
- Improving our clients’ life choices, strengthening their ability to identify preferred options and have more control in the selection and management of supports
- Gardening, house lot tidy ups
- Music therapy
- Dance therapy
- Exercise therapy
- Uber Taxi service with a disability support worker
- Wheel chair cleaning
- Respite care with fun filled daily activities
- Supported Camps around Australia
- School Holiday Program
- Bus Services of up to x2 wheelchair access and x7 participants including driver
- Behavioural Support